IIM Lucknow interview experience of a GEM
10th: 93.67% (Maharashtra State Board)
12th: 88.62% (Maharashtra State Board)
UG: 8.25/10 (BITS Pilani, Electrical and Electronics)
6 months of work ex as on 31/01/2021
Interview duration: 5–6 mins
1. In CBSE many students get 10/10 CG, what is your take on that? Is it the right thing to do?
2. You scored, 10 cgpa in your final semester, how did you manage that?
3. The wallpaper behind you signifies something. What is it? (It is a tetrahedron lattice, so I told structure of atoms in a solid)
4. Which branch were you from?
5. What is the difference between speed of electrons and speed of holes?
6. What is difference between mobility and speed?
1. Why do you not want to do an MBA after 5 years?
2. When recently was it when you lied? (Told today itself for this interview)
3. Which other calls?